Public Health Insurance

Search This Blog

Welcome! You On Here » Welcome!

I would like to welcome you to my California Health Insurance weblog. Unlike other insurance blogs, which are sales-oriented, the intention of this blog is to provide the reader with pertinent and important information about health plans, benefit provisions, peculiarities, underwriting, and many other topics not frequently disclosed to the public.

If you visit my web site (www.davefluker.com), you will find that I am a non-traditionalist as an independent agent. I work primarily with individuals, families, seniors and very small businesses (mostly spousal) who have difficulty in obtaining quality health insurance and may be unaware of programs available or protections under the California law.

I hope that you will find this weblog and my web site of value and I welcome feedback and comments.

Dave

you on Welcome! http://all-health-insurance.blogspot.com/2008/10/welcome.html
related postWelcome! for you .
My ZimbioMy Ping in TotalPing.com

Followers